How to grow your customer base with marketing automationSchedule a Free Demo
As a business owner, you naturally want your moving business to grow. Of course, when you’re in a line of work where you need to interact with people every day, you want to build good rapport and trust. Luckily, there are many ways to do just that – from MoversTech CRM for moving companies to various marketing strategies. You want your customers to trust you and feel like a part of a caring community. As you well know, establishing a personal connection with clients is the key to a successful business. For this reason, some business owners think that marketing automation is not a good solution, which couldn’t be further from the truth! On the contrary, it enables you to achieve more and improves efficiency while maintaining quality communication with your customers. With that in mind, we’ve prepared these valuable tips on how to grow your customer base with marketing automation.
What is marketing automation?
If you’re looking for project management software for movers, you probably know CRM is a great start. However, combining it with marketing automation is an excellent way to enhance your business’ growth. But what is marketing automation?
It’s software that enables you to scale your business, streamline your marketing strategies, and improve efficiency in general. That’s possible because this software uses predefined sets of rules and performs routine tasks automatically. In combination with CRM, it will have even better results and enable you to better organize strategies and support business growth.
What are the benefits?
When your business is on the rise, there are many things to consider. Keeping up with your customers’ demands requires more time and attention. Naturally, you want to improve efficiency and accomplish more in less time and with less effort. This is where marketing automation can help you in many ways:
- You save time and improve productivity. Marketing automation eliminates the need to perform repetitive manual tasks. That will save you both time and energy you can instead devote to more important tasks.
- Your business will operate at all times. Even when you’re occupied with other matters, automated tools will still be posting blogs, sending emails, or doing other similar tasks.
- Marketing automation enables you to personalize the customer experience. You can use it to target specific customers or segments of your customer base through different channels such as your website, email, or social media. This will enable you to increase conversion and it will also encourage customer retention.
- Helps you collect feedback about your customers. By collecting data about your customers’ activities and preferences, marketing automation enables you to learn more about your clients’ needs and expectations. That way you can gain valuable insight and personalize your brand further.
- marketing automation will help you reduce costs – instead of hiring additional employees to carry out some manual tasks, automated tools will perform them and also eliminate the need for several other resources. It will update, distribute, delete, and store content automatically.
How can you grow your customer base with marketing automation?
Now, let’s have a closer look at the ways in which you can implement automation into your marketing strategies. Of course, what you choose will depend on your business’s needs and other marketing strategies you already employ. If you already use customer service software for movers, it’s best to choose options that will complement it and enhance your marketing strategy. Without any further ado, here are some of the best tools to grow your customer base with marketing automation!
Visualizing your strategy will enable you to grow your customer base with marketing automation
Firstly, you need to see what strategy fits your company best. And the best way to do that is to create a detailed mind map. A detailed and comprehensive map will enable you to capture the trigger points and lead flow as well as build a streamlined customer routing process.
Personalize for improved customer retention
You can start by focusing on subscription forms and collecting data on your customers’ interactions with your brand. Gathering and analyzing this data will enable you to create highly personalized campaigns and boost users’ engagement as well. You can achieve this through various methods – relevant newsletters, anniversary emails, special offers or discounts, etc.
Categorize lead types in order to enhance targeted marketing
Once you have all the relevant information about your leads and customers, you can divide them into different types. Having a clear picture of your customer base enables you to optimize your time and effort and adjust your approach for better results. Here are a few types of leads:
- anonymous – visitors of your website who haven’t left personal information yet
- known – someone who has identified
- engaged – a lead who interacted with your brand, but hasn’t made a purchase yet
- MQL – marketing qualified lead
- SQL – sales qualified lead
- won – a lead that has turned into a customer
- disqualified – someone who isn’t likely to purchase from you
Track social media and pay attention to the feedback your brand gets
One of the ways you can grow your customer base with marketing automation is by engaging with your leads and customers on social media. By social listening and monitoring, you won’t miss out on potential leads or neglect to address customers’ complaints and comments. As a result, customers will appreciate your care and devotion.
Create a multi-channel experience for your customers
Marketing automation enables you to be consistent with your marketing campaigns. It streamlines and organizes customers’ experiences over different channels – website, email, mobile, etc.
Identify different buyers’ personas and build a workflow based on that data
In order to do this, you need data on your audience’s demographics, interests, and preferences. Plus, you should definitely understand your buyers’ thoughts, feelings, and motivations throughout the purchase process. That way, you can build a workflow that is tailor-made to suit your customers in different stages.
Marketing automation enables you to grow your customer base through engaging content
In order to convert leads into customers, you need to send the right message at the right time. Once you’ve determined the stages of lead engagement (awareness, consideration, decision, post-purchase) you can send targeted, relevant, and engaging content to different segments of your audience.
As you may see, there are many ways in which you can grow your customer base with marketing automation. It’s always important to use all available tools and opportunities to enhance your business and improve efficiency. This software is an excellent automated tool that enables you to not only lower your costs and increase productivity but also to increase conversion rate and support growth.