I – GENERAL INFORMATION
If you have any troubles understanding the regulation of our Service, please check our Terms & Conditions that govern the use and provision of our Services.
II – WHO COLLECTS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
MoversTech is a company with a registered seat in Delaware, USA, specialized in providing CRM-related services, and to such end, we process and collect Personal Data from you.
III – TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
Information Collected for our Users.
MoversTech collects information upon requests and direction of its Users and has no direct relationship with the individuals whose Personal Data is processed. If you are a client, prospective client, or have another relationship with one of our Users and would no longer want your Personal Data to be processed, please contact directly the User who is in control of your Personal Data. You understand and agree that we do not assume any responsibility regarding such processing, and you consent not to hold us liable concerning such use or misuse of your Personal Data.
We collect non-personal data regarding your use of our website or the Services provided therein. This type of information may include the computer’s internet protocol address, browser type and version of plugins, browser version, operating system, time and date of your visit, pages that you visit, time spent on pages, download errors, and other statistics. We may also track and analyze aggregate usage and volume statistical information to improve analytics and site functionality.
Information about Your Purchase of the Service.
This type of information is provided by the User in the situation of purchasing for the Services and does not limit solely to credit and debit card information but includes all necessary financial segments that are required to close the transaction.
Before using our Services we will provide you with certain forms to fill out including without limitation registration, subscription, account, online surveys, or other forms that may require you to provide your Personal Data that may identify you as an individual (First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Phone Number), financial information (Information relating to your debit or credit card) which is commonly referred to as Personally Identifiable Information.
We may access your geographical location data when you log in to use our Services or when access our website in order to track and analyze the location of Users for the sole purpose of improving our services.
Personally Identifiable Information.
In order to access our Services or use our website, you would need to provide us with a certain type of information that defines you as a person. In other words, personal information means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person whether it’s defined above as geographical, contact, or another type of information. (“Personal Data”) Any other data that does not define a person as stated above should be referred to as “Non-Personal Data”.
IV – WHOSE INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT
We collect information from:
- Visitors or browsers of our website,
- Users who have already subscribed for our Services,
- Third-parties data that has been uploaded to our servers or provided otherwise by our Users.
V – HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA
We may collect your Personal Data directly from you in the course of our relationship, when you disclose your Personal Data to the public, when you use any of our Services or any portion of our Services, when you complete a survey, when you provide us with the feedback on a voluntary basis or when the User subscribed for our Services provide the Personal Data about you.
We are not responsible, and you will not hold us liable for your Personal Data provided to us by our User, for which the User assumes all responsibility regarding the lawful basis, purpose, transfer, and other legal requirements for collecting and processing of such Personal Data.
User expressly consents to defend, indemnify and hold harmless, at its sole expense, any claim, suit, or proceeding brought against MoversTech and/or its subsidiaries, parent companies, affiliates including but not limited to its respective officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors, services providers, subcontractors, suppliers, insurers, and representatives, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, insofar as such claim, suit or proceeding arising from or is in connection with the use, collection, processing, and transfer of the Personal Data of third parties in connection with the provision our Services.
VI – HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use your Personal Data for which you have consented to, or we possess legal basis or legitimate interests in accordance with the respective law. To such extent, we may use your Personal Data to:
- Interact, communicate and build a relationship with you,
- Provide you relevant information and promotions about us and affiliated third parties,
- Deliver you reminders regarding the expiration of your subscription plan,
- Process and fulfill your requests or transactions relating to Services, products, and technical support,
- Create and maintain your account and register for use of Services,
- Engage in market research,
- Improve and analyze our products and Services, their features and functionalities, and effectiveness,
- Analyze trends and patterns data regarding the servers loads and monitor usage or traffic and gather demographic information regarding the whole User base,
- Monitor your usage of the Service,
- Personalize content and advertise,
- To supply you with updates, security alerts, technical notices, invoices, and other support notifications that may improve the customer support experience,
- To run specific surveys including trials and demo programs and features that may be delivered to you in order to present our Services in the most convenient possible manner,
- To store your data on our servers for the purpose of providing our Services to the
- Comply with legal requirements,
- Enforce our Terms & Conditions, and prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal
- For the purpose disclosed at the time of collection,
- For any other purpose that is accompanied with your consent.
VII – WHO DO WE SHARE WITH AND DISCLOSE PERSONAL DATA TO
You provide your consent to share and disclose your Personal Data with the following
- Corporate subsidiaries we own or control,
- To our service providers, suppliers who are using your Personal Data to provide the Services on our behalf or to assist us with our business activities such as processing your payments, providing customer service, or hosting our platform and servers,
- Business partners and subcontractors,
- Our auditors, legal advisors, and other professional consultants,
- To potential buyers in the event of the merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, acquisition of our business,
- Our auditors, legal advisors, and other professional consultants,
- Any authorized and competent law enforcement body, regulatory body, court, government agency, or any third party required by the law,
- Based on a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to protect the rights or safety of any person or entity,
- Payment processing companies,
- Any third party, without restriction or limitation, concerning solely Non-Personal data.
Limited User Requirement
MoversTech’s use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
VIII – LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If you are an individual from European Economic Area (EEA), our legal basis for the collection and processing of your Personal Data depends on the type of Personal Data and the context in which we collect it. There are several lawful basis we may use:
- We will process your Personal Data for the performance of the contract that you are the party thereof – This relates to any contract executed between MoversTech and User including without limitation the Terms & Conditions tailored for the provision our Services,
- If we need to comply with legal requirements posted by applicable laws we will have to provide your Personal Data thereto,
- When legitimate interest we pursue is not overridden by your data-protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require protection of the Personal Data, we may also process your Personal Data – This means that we have a legitimate business interest to process your Personal Data in order to provide you with tailor-made Service and to meet your exact needs, to protect you from any frauds or illicit activities and to ensure that our network and Personal Data are safeguarded,
- When such processing is necessary for the performance of the task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested the controller,
- When such processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or other natural person.
Withdrawal of Consent.
In situations where we rely upon your consent as the lawful basis for the processing of your Personal Data, you may withdraw such at any time at your sole discretion, whereas such would not have an effect on any processing that already took place.
Where we rely on legitimate interest as the lawful basis for processing your Personal Data, we will clearly explain to you what those legitimate interests are at the time we collect such information from you.
IX – YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Whether you are a natural person from European Economic Area (EEA) or you reside outside of EEA we provide you with certain rights concerning the use of your Personal Data reflecting rights constituted and guaranteed by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Hence every user is entitled to:
The right to access – You have the right to ask whether we are processing your Personal Data, and if so, what Personal Data we process. If requested we will provide you with copies of your Personal Data, but we can charge you with the accompanying fee.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request rectification of inaccurate or incomplete Personal Data. If we disclosed the information to third parties we will notify them of the rectification of your Personal Data.
The right to erasure – You have the right to delete or remove your Personal Data in certain circumstances such as:
- Personal Data is no longer necessary concerning the purpose to which such is
- The user withdraws the consent for processing Personal Data,
- User objects to the processing of Personal Data whereas legitimate grounds for
processing did not prevail,
- If Personal Data has been illicitly processed,
- Personal Data has to be erased in order to comply with applicable laws or regulations,
- If Personal Data relates to children under the age of 16.
If we disclosed the information to third parties we will notify them of the erasure of your Personal Information.
The right to portability – You have the right to obtain the Personal Data you have provided us with or to ask us to transfer this Personal Data to the third party of your choice.
The right to object – Under specific circumstances, you may object to any processing of your Personal Data and if applicable we will cease to process.
The right to withdraw consent – If we process your Personal Data on the basis you previously agreed to, you may at any time withdraw your consent by simply notifying us by sending an email to [email protected].
The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority – If we process your Personal Data unsatisfactory to your standards and beliefs, you may always contact us to resolve any potential issues. Also, under the applicable laws, you will always bear the right to file a formal complaint with the relevant supervisory authority.
In case you decide to exercise any of these rights, we will respond no later than 30 days as of your request sent to [email protected].
X – FAIR INFORMATION PRACTICES
Please be aware that we are compliant with the five principles of Fair Information Practices which are essential legal steps in protecting Personal Data and establishing a privacy law network.
In accordance with the Fair Information Practices, we shall notify you via email within 7 business days if any data breach occurs.
We also respect, comply with and abide by Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to comply with the law. This principle allows individuals to have enforceable rights against Personal Data Collectors and Processors and therefore have recourse to courts or to governmental agencies in order to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
XI – CAN-SPAM Act
CAN-SPAM Act sets out the legal frame which governs the transmission of commercial email and imposes requirements that shall be obeyed by commercial subjects. In order to be compliant with CAN-SPAM Act, we abide by the following requirements:
- We shall not use a false or misleading header of the email,
- We shall not use the misleading subject heading of the email,
- We shall include an opt-out mechanism in the body of the email,
- We shall include the sender’s valid physical postal address,
- We shall clearly and conspicuously identify the message as an advertisement or
- If you want to opt-out from receiving commercial electronic emails, it shall be
honored within 10 business days.
XII – INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF YOUR DATA
XIII – RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Sometimes we may retain your information for a longer period as permitted or required by the law, such as maintaining suppression lists in accordance with CAN-SPAM Act, prevent abuse, pursue legal claims and judicial proceedings, enforcing binging agreements, for tax or accounting reasons, or to comply with other legal obligations set by specific acts and laws.
XIV – COOKIES
- develop, maintain and improve our Service,
- analyze and report on usage and performance of our Services,
- create aggregate data regarding groups and categories of our Users,
- protect against and identify any fraud or other unlawful activity,
- market, deliver, offer and personalize marketing regarding our Services.
XV – HOW DO WE USE ANALYTICS
We use data for analytics and measurement to better understand how our Services are used. For instance, we may analyze data regarding your visit to the website or use of the Services in order to optimize our Service efficiency and product design. To do that we use a variety of tools which may include third-party services such as Google Analytics, to which you explicitly agree and provide your unambiguous consent.
XVI – SERVICE PROVIDERS
XVII – DOES THIS PRIVACY APPLY TO LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES
XVIII – OUR POSITION ON CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
XIX – OUR SECURITY PROCEDURES
It is of the utmost importance for us to employ the highest security of your Personal Data, therefore, we follow generally accepted standards to protect the Personal Data sent to us, both during the transmission and once we receive it.
You agree not to hold us liable for any breach of data over the internet, email, or another form of transmission and you agree to devote maximum attention and care when deciding which type of sensitive information you are submitting.
To maintain a high standard of protection we require you to come up with a unique username and a specific combination of numbers and letters for the use of your password, accompanied by industry-standard firewalls to ensure and maintain your security and privacy. Any and all pieces of the data we collect are stored on a secure server and any and all payment information are previously encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL). Information that we store in our databases is not publicly available and accessible. We carefully review any processing and collection of Personal Data that may take place to guard you against unauthorized access to the system.
Even though we process your Personal Data in accordance with the applicable state and federal laws, you are aware that no security measures are ideal and that we cannot guarantee or assure that the Personal Data we process will not be disclosed or used in an unauthorized way.
XX – CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY
XXI – CONTACT US
These Terms & Conditions are in effect as of January 1st, 2021.
Last updated on June 30th, 2021.
Subscribe for industry
news & updates
"*" indicates required fields